A cigarette after a cigar

I realize this post may sound sacriligeous for some. But I'll raise the topic anyway at my own risk.

Has anyone noticed that the first cigarette you smoke after a cigar is always extremely tasty? I'm trying to work out what it tastes like, but can't put my finger on it... It's weird, kinda metallic or something. Maybe a touch of rocket fuel or something...?

Anyway, back on the topic, I've worked out where the delicious cigarette taste is coming from. The other night I smoked a Monte Petit Edmundo - a strong little bugger - a blast of taste. The cigarettes I smoke are not typical cigarettes but extra thin (about a third of the diameter of a normal cigarette) and slightly smaller. They have 4 milligrams of nicotine and therefore relatively light.

As it turns out, the taste I'm getting is the remnants of the cigar I smoked! I've worked out that the after-cigar cigarette is always tasty, but each time has a different taste depending on the cigar I just smoked.

So there you go. I was simply re-enjoying the taste of the cigar (of course the taste is nowhere near as good as a cigar, but can definately say I enjoy the after-cigar cigarette).