Newest member help

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any feedback from DELETED BY MODERATOR?I took a chance and made my first online order from then two weeks ago.I ordered bolivar,Juan lopez,Monte Cristo and San Cristabals.

Im sorta new to the Cuban cigar experience but I know the distince taste being that ive been on a few cruises and smoked a few stogies while in Aruba.

I tried my best to do as much research on line prior to ordering and they do seem legit but now im not sure and I have an order on the way that I think I may have to cancel.

Can somebody inform me or provide me with info from other folks who may have dealt with them as to authenticity.I dont want to waste hard earned money in the future.I wish i could have found this site prior to ordering anything

Thanks,any help would be greatly appriciated.I can scan the bands or maybe take photos of the stogies that I did buy from them?

Randy

I'm afraid that you've broken the first rule of the Friends of Habanos forum and on your very first post. I've edited your post accordingly and locked the thread. I also see that you just became registered today.

Please take the time to look around and get familiar with the people and customs here...before you post again, preferably.

As to your recent purchase, I would suggest you do a little reading and PM 1 or 2 experienced members for their guidance. Don't carpet bomb a ton of folks. Find 1 or 2 who seem knowledgeable.

If you'd like to introduce yourself properly, then please feel free to start a new thread here in the Newbie Introductions forum.

Wilkey

When I introduce myself to someone for the first time I normally don't ask him to shout me a beer and slap his wife on the arse.

Communities are give and take. You give first and all that could entail is an intro about yourself. A couple of days later you may wish to post for members to PM you privately with an issue you may be having. At every point you honour our code.