Spice / Full Bodied

In a nutshell, he said he blends for the cigars to be smoked within the first 2 years,

I'm not overly familiar with his cigars - by any chance do you know how long the tobacco is aged proir to rolling, and if / how long

the rolled cigars are held before being released?

I'm not overly familiar with his cigars - by any chance do you know how long the tobacco is aged proir to rolling, and if / how long

the rolled cigars are held before being released?

Most are 2 year i believe, but there are a few brands that use a 3 year 'specially aged' leaf.

One of the spiciest and strongest cigars I had was at a tasting with James Suckling in Havana. Almost unsmokeable. 1998 Partagas 898 Varnished.

Prez does Sucksling look more like a turkey in person than he does in pictures??????

His phoney bologny accent is brutal to listen to i bet?????

Prez does Sucksling look more like a turkey in person than he does in pictures??????

Brutus....your campaign for prsidency of the JS fanclub is faltering ;)

Just a point on the aged box of 898 V provided by H&F at the Havana tasting. There were in effect two cigars within the same box. One brutally strong and spicy which sucked every bit of moisture from your mouth and another...light bodied, no great flavour, spice or complexity

Same box. Two different cigars. I was taken aback when Hamlet and Jemma said that their cigars were not strong at all. I did something I never do and tried theirs. They were right. They tried mine.....were blown away.

Consistency has been a major problem for some time.