CC orders to Canada

I'm wondering if any member from Canada has experience ordering from CC and shipping to Canada? The reason I ask is that we have crippling tobacco tax rates in Canada (75% in my home province) and often when shipping from other countries, Revenue Canada is somewhat inconsistent at catching these things. Obviously not having to pay excessive tax would be my preference.

I'm highly considering placing my first order for a handful of singles (I'm kicking myself for missing the sale on Cohiba Robustos!) and am curious what experience others have had with this.

bigfunkyg

I'm going to act conservatively and lock this thread for the time being.

While I think that your post might possibly be okay, in general it would not be in the best interest of the FOH forum to host discussions that could possibly be interpreted as relating to the circumvention of the (tax) laws and regulations of another country.

For the time being, I'd invite your Canadian fellows to feel free to share, via PM, their experiences of situation about which you inquired. If you have questions about Czar shipping policies and practices, sending Lisa an email will quickly get you that information.

I'll bring this subject up to the mod/admin team and we'll be back with any necessary guidance.

Wilkey