Has anyone noticed that the site admins, moderators and other powers to be have been inconspicuously missing in action the last couple of days? Are you guy winterizing the houses down there or what? :mad:

Mike

We have been Tuna Fishing (on fly) and have just got back :D

How did you do?

Not bad mate. Some tough fishing but nailed a couple. Will post a few pics this afternoon. Keep an eye out for Smithy's video of yesterdays fishing. Should be ready in a couple of days.

Not bad mate. Some tough fishing but nailed a couple. Will post a few pics this afternoon. Keep an eye out for Smithy's video of yesterdays fishing. Should be ready in a couple of days.

Nice, Rob! I'm a tuna-on-fly addict - from atlantic bonito and albies up thru the big bluefins. They're all amazing creatures and chasing them gets my blood moving like few other things in life! You chasing those long tails?? Look forward to a report . . .

Nice, Rob! I'm a tuna-on-fly addict - from atlantic bonito and albies up thru the big bluefins. They're all amazing creatures and chasing them gets my blood moving like few other things in life! You chasing those long tails?? Look forward to a report . . .

How the heck do you catch a Tuna on a fly rod?! I'm ignorant when it comes to fishing ...

You put out some conventional trolling rods out with bait. Then drive around until you get a hook-up, then your start chumming (throwing sardines or other bait overboard) the fish come up to the surface, then the fly rod comes out, cast out and start stripping line and WHAM!!!! Fish on!!!

I've observed that with Wishnu present in the last two video reviews, Smithy was falling all over himself - giddy as a school girl.

With most, this would come as no surprise. But with Smithy, I'd expect this behavior more if Wishnu's name was Bill, John, Kevin, etc....

I've observed that with Wishnu present in the last two video reviews, Smithy was falling all over himself - giddy as a school girl.

With most, this would come as no surprise. But with Smithy, I'd expect this behavior more if Wishnu's name was Bill, John, Kevin, etc....

Wishnu transcends regular expectations :mad: