"Hong Kong Cigar Shop Guide": places to buy cigars

I have limited experience with habanos but based on the information here i picked up a few sticks from club cigarism and club habano in TST while i was in hong kong last month. Honestly, i can't tell if they are authentic or not.

They look real enough, and the few that i already smoked were good and on par with what i expect from a cuban. The only real uncertainty i have is with the montecristo no 2s. I picked up 2 sticks from club habano (2008s i was told) and two sticks from the PCC store inside of Wynn Macau. The two sticks from club habano were a much lighter color (like a light natural wrapper vs. a pretty oily maduro), i've smoked one of the sticks from club habano already and it tasted pretty good, creamy with not much of a bite though (different then what i remembered from a previous no 2 i picked up at the LCDH store in the Sheraton, but that was 3 years ago).

for those with more experience with these two shops, they are guaranteed authentic? Thanks

• 2 months later...

Name: Trafalgar

Add:5/F, 54-62 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 21101535

Opening Hours:11:00am-3:30am(7 Days a week)

Comments: This place is a pub but has a large cigar collection for a pub. Their cigar cabinet has around 15-20 different Cuban at any time and changes that all the time. So try your luck there and may be you will find something good there.

They serves food and beer as well as fine Scotch on their Balcony, prefect place to spend a afternoon with a newspaper..

One thing to bear in mind is that, their cigar price is usually 20% higher than other cigar shop.

Smoking Room: Yes

Lockers: No

VIP Room: No

Wireless Lan: Yes

TV, DVD, Printing&Fax: Free

Value for money(10):7

Smoking room(10):10

Location(10):10

Services(10):8

Total Scores: 35/40