Couple pics

FlyFishingDude

Nice on the fly now that sounds like a good fight....

My Fly Rod is broken sending it back for a new one. Once I get it back I will be back out there with it. I was working on Kayak model smaller in design for areas that has lot's of tree, and not much space. DO you have pic of the fly you used?

My Fly Rod is broken sending it back for a new one. Once I get it back I will be back out there with it. I was working on Kayak model smaller in design for areas that has lot's of tree, and not much space. DO you have pic of the fly you used?

broken on a large fish, i hope!

My Fly Rod is broken sending it back for a new one. Once I get it back I will be back out there with it. I was working on Kayak model smaller in design for areas that has lot's of tree, and not much space. Do you have pic of the fly you used?

Tarpon are killing me can't get one over 10 pounds...they tend to be 100 plus, and are killing me.

Maybe on the boat my luck will change.....I just order a video from a friend who does Tarpon Kayak fishing.

The baby spend more time in the air then in the water.

DO you have pic of the fly you used?

Too good of fight, not ever again. For saltwater I'll use conventional tackle from now on. I know, I'm a wuss. I no longer have fly but it was an ORVIS GT though.

Mike