April Herf Mahogs Philly

• 2 weeks later...
I'm coming. Any advice on where to park?

Wilkey

I'm glad you can come Wilkey, the babysitter came through!

It looks like Anthony can't make it now....what a shame.

See all you guys at 1PM...drive safely.

I'm bringing a camera!

Hello all I just registered on this forum after meeting alot of people at the philly herf, I'll go through and set up my account propperly in the next day or two I just wanted to pop in here and leave a message. And of the people on CigarPass this is a cut and paste so I hope you forgive the duplication.

---

I had a great time down there meeting you all, it was the friendliest get together of random people I've ever seen. It was great talking with you all and I can't wait for the next get together!

I was also floored by the generosity of the people there, I never imagined I'd be walking out of the place after smoking the whole time with more cigars then I walked in with. So to all those kind people I say thank you once again. I also demand that those of you who where nice enough to drop me a stick to increase the variety pack my humidor has become, shoot me a pm so I'm sure I have your name down. If all goes well this year, I plan to return the favor around Christmas time. It would be a shame for me on these forums and as a person if I could not return your kindness so make sure you send that pm.

Thanks again guys for the great time guys.

I had a wonderful time! It was a pleasure to meet face to face some folks I had become acquainted with while online. Compliments to Mike for doing such a great job setting up the whole shindig. It was my first time at Mahogany's and will certainly not be my last. Gary and Mike, you guys were quite the sneaks with the cake. :thumbsup: DeVonn, Mike, Gary, Andy, Jay, and others...we will herf again!

Fond regards,

Wilkey

PS. Remember, I AM stylish. I AM NOT a *** pimp. :rotfl:

I had a wonderful time! It was a pleasure to meet face to face some folks I had become acquainted with while online. Compliments to Mike for doing such a great job setting up the whole shindig. It was my first time at Mahogany's and will certainly not be my last. Gary and Mike, you guys were quite the sneaks with the cake. :frown:

DeVonn, Mike, Gary, Andy, Jay, and others...we will herf again!

Fond regards,

Wilkey

PS. Remember, I AM stylish. I AM NOT a *** pimp. :P

From your mouth to God's ears! :forkyou:

What a great time with great people. Wilkey, you ARE the man!...but that hat was a little fruity.

I have 2 just like it.

I am sorry I missed the fun also.

Had all intentions of going to my first Herf.

Came down with a nasty cold (fever) and I am sure you guys would have rather I not infected you.

I hope there is another soon.

I would love to finally meet some local BOTL in person.