Northern New Jersey

The Metropolitan Society - Fairfield A Club that exists for the enjoyment and appreciation of Cigars

Smoke Chophouse and Cigar Emporium - Engle St. Edgewater Excellent STEAKS!!!

Jamies Restaurant and Cigar Bar - Bloomfield Ave. Clifton Great Value for the $$$$

The Metropolitan Society - Fairfield

i have been invited here a few times. unfortunately, due to bad timing i have not been able to make it up there yet.

i have heard alot of great things about this place though, as well as it's membership.

next time i am invited i am going to go out of my way to make sure i can attend.

i would really like to see the place.

i have been invited here a few times. unfortunately, due to bad timing i have not been able to make it up there yet.

i have heard alot of great things about this place though, as well as it's membership.

next time i am invited i am going to go out of my way to make sure i can attend.

i would really like to see the place.

X2. I live in that area, actually Hawthorne for the time being.

• 5 months later...
The Metropolitan Society - Fairfield A Club that exists for the enjoyment and appreciation of Cigars

Smoke Chophouse and Cigar Emporium - Engle St. Edgewater Excellent STEAKS!!!

Jamies Restaurant and Cigar Bar - Bloomfield Ave. Clifton Great Value for the $$$$

Does anyone know if you can still smoke at Jamies? It doesn't mention it on the website, or at least I didn't see it. And also does anyone know of any smoke friendly places in the Rutherford area?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone know if you can still smoke at Jamies? It doesn't mention it on the website, or at least I didn't see it.

YES !!!!

The Cigar Lounge has a separate enterance on the LEFT side of the building - but the identical menu to that served in the Main Dining Room is available in the Cigar Lounge... We had a gathering there recently; met for pre-dinner cigars and drinks - went up to the Maqin Dining Room for the meal (no smoking allowed there0 then went back to the lounge for deserts and cigars and Port after the main meal.... A very well run establishment....

I personally know several members at Metropolitan Society. Its a very nice place and everyones friendly!

I personal goto Jamie's when-ever I am free'd up from work and school. Yes , you can smoke at Jamie's. The have a bar located below the restaurant and also have a great affordable wine list.

• 2 weeks later...

Big hug to all brothers at Metropolitan. I wish could be there. :D