Hollywood FLA Some Fishing testing New Kayak:

Miami101

I love Florida you can fish almost every were, and even some of the lakes, marsh, and rivers here conntect to the Ocean. You have have fresh water fish with Salt Water fish in the lakes. There are lakes, and rivers almost all over the place. I even sometimes keep my rod in the car when I drive on the Expressway there are long bodies of water alone side which produce nice fish. You just have to be careful not to stamble on a croc, or snake.

Well I just pick up a new Kayak so I can go fishing alone. My other Kayak is 16 feet, and almost 100 pounds, and boat takes time to prepare. My new Kayak is only 40 pounds easy for me to go fishing alone.

Here are some photos of HollyWood FL which is around 15 min's alway, and next to the Ocean. Also some of these systems are right next people homes they can't see the water beyond the Mangrove which block them from seeing into the water. They are some nice mazes right next to them that hold such nice views, and fish. This trip was only one hour to test my new Kayak.I was cought a few Snook this one was around 7 pounds maybe more. Snook are kind of coming back, and are a great fight. This one gave a good 20 min fight, and pull me all over the place.

post-1464-1230860301.jpg

post-1464-1230909218.jpg

post-1464-1230860718.jpg

post-1464-1230860868.jpg

post-1464-1230860946.jpg

post-1464-1230860521.jpg

fantastic stuff. been keen for a kayak like that for a while but now i have moved from the coast, even less opp to use it.

i remember one trip to cuba - the only day i had a really bad guide - a couple of large fish came up right next to the boat. i asked nofish mcidiot what they were. snook, he said. don't we fish for them, i asked (we had wound everything in and put it away as we looked for more fish - given the only ones we caught that day, i spotted while he was off having approximately 712 cigarettes)? you can if you want, came the response. my response was along the lines, well perhaps we should then, but it was too late and they were gone.

Ken:

Snook are great fighters and can get very big over 100 pounds. All of them are become females as they age. The Barramundi is the Australian Snook. Most guys that come to Fla to fish Marlin, Bone Fish, Trapon, Snook, Red Fish, and Permit....large Black Drum.

Ken:

Snook are great fighters and can get very big over 100 pounds. All of them are become females as they age. The Barramundi is the Australian Snook. Most guys that come to Fla to fish Marlin, Bone Fish, Trapon, Snook, Red Fish, and Permit....large Black Drum.

yes, barra go through the same sex change. in australia, the nickname for an older barra is 'smithy'.

• 1 month later...