Patron Silver

habanablue

Hey guys n gals, recently piked up a bottle of Patron Silver and wanted to know the best way to enjoy it.

Not a huge fan of shots. I have heard about chilling it and adding a twist of lime. Any thoughts?

I regularly enjoy some Anejo 1800 for sipping...

Cheers

Sam, Patron silver is a good quality 100% agave tequila. I've always used it to make margaritas, and don't

really consider it a sipping tequila.

I've not tried it chilled with a twist, but imagine it would work. You may also want to try it mixed with your favorite fruit juice - orange, pineapple, etc.

Another tequila I really like for mixing is Sauza Hornitos reposado. Hornitos used to be only reposado, but they've recently introduced

Hornitos plata and añejo as well - all 100% agave. I've not tried either, but imagine they'd be tasty.

I usually make my margaritas using grand marnier and limeade - I would juice limes, but it's usually impractical.

• 2 weeks later...
Sam, Patron silver is a good quality 100% agave tequila. I've always used it to make margaritas, and don't

really consider it a sipping tequila.

I've not tried it chilled with a twist, but imagine it would work. You may also want to try it mixed with your favorite fruit juice - orange, pineapple, etc.

Another tequila I really like for mixing is Sauza Hornitos reposado. Hornitos used to be only reposado, but they've recently introduced

Hornitos plata and añejo as well - all 100% agave. I've not tried either, but imagine they'd be tasty.

I usually make my margaritas using grand marnier and limeade - I would juice limes, but it's usually impractical.

Doyen of Wisdom :D

• 1 month later...