El Presidente Tasting Seminar

it is so easy to get off topic when talking about Dubai, so, lets go,

Dubai is the Sin City of the Middle east (gulf) most restaurants will allow Cigar smoking or at the very least on the Terrace. all bars and clubs have oodles of cigar smokers and booze drinkers and of course all pleasures, sins or vices are available and not to underground.

Thanks for the rundown Spiro :2thumbs:

The more I think of this the more I am leaning to having such a weekend tasting in Hong Kong prior to the 1 July smoking ban (excluding Divans). HK is a flight hub more central than Australia and we can enlist the support of our HK bretheren and PCC.

Dubai is an alternative and so is Beijing/Tokyo. Still tossing it up.

The more I think of this the more I am leaning to having such a weekend tasting in Hong Kong prior to the 1 July smoking ban (excluding Divans). HK is a flight hub more central than Australia and we can enlist the support of our HK bretheren and PCC.

Your welcome El Prez, i know you have your own travel network and suppliers, but should you ever need my Support for

Europe, Middle east, Parts of Asia please let me know, at the very least it will keep your current suppliers honest.

Regal hotel group HKG will support any type of group activity. (and by group i am talking traveling passengers) we have supported many Au generated groups including Rugby 7, the recent bled cup and of course a smoke off

cheers

Although I am not unbiased, I also vote for Hong Kong :whistle: