Ricky Hatton

Any other Ricky Hatton fans in here? Fight was great last night except I wish he would have knocked that fruit cake on hi ass. Th best thing about the whole night was Ricky coming out in a fat suit poking fun at himself and the critics who say he struggles with his weight. He had to lose 42 pounds to make weight for this fight. He looked pretty ripped to me.

-Patrick

Saw the fight. Hatton continually connected with some absolute cracker punches. I was amazed however when the corner threw in the towel?

Yeah it shocked me also but the kid wasn't going to knock him out because his punches didn't faize Hatton at all. The one punch he connected Hatton backed up, knodded his head to say ok nice punch and then was right back in it. What was the point of taking 2 more rounds of beatings? The fight before the Hatton fight got stopped for the same reason but by the ref this time. Ref stepped in in the 8th (fight was 8/10) for no apparent reason I could see but all the announcers said the same thing, that he wasn't going to win so why let it go any longer. Anyways, gotta love a guy like Hatton who just likes to drink Guiness and eat wings, gain 50lbs, then go into training, drop 40lbs and looked pretty cut, and come out in a fat suit making fun of himself. Have a nice day!