2008 PCC Regoinals Pricing Announcement

Dear members

Some good news :thumbsup:

I and Ravi (Cigars of Habanos) have been in discussions with PCC since the pricing of the 2008 PCC Regionals were released last week (Por Larranaga Belicoso Extra and Bolivar Short Bolivar).

Our discussions focused on the fact of the difficult economic climate and the need to reward our respective loyal clients who have been with us for such a long time. Regional Releases should be a celebration of a “Marque” and to be shared by as many people as possible.

I would like to give kudos to PCC who have agreed this afternoon on a “minimum pricing” revision. As you know, PCC set the minimum pricing on all PCC Regional Releases.

The new pricing is as follows.

Por larranaga Belicoso Extra $360 USD / $657 AUD

Bolivar Short Bolivar $288 USD / $553 AUD

For those who have already purchased at the higher price over the last week I will implement an immediate store credit to be applied to your next order. There is no way that we wish to see you disadvantaged by the change. Lisa has a spreadsheet which has your Regional Release details recorded. If you have any concerns please contact her once she returns on Wednesday this week.

It is not every day that we have a win on pricing. I would like to thank all involved.

We would also like to announce four new Samplers accessible from the Specials page of our forum. Have a look :looking:

El Presidente

Don't be overly impressed. They reduced the minimum pricing they can be retailed at but not the core cost :thumbsup:

Of course...I still think they are just a tab bit too much.

Any word on the Cohiba Books being available any time soon?

woohoo

Rob, every once in awhile, whether it is pricing/special/consumer input, Czar's renews my faith in the business world; makes me think that there are a few still left out there that understand the value of longitudinal planning...great work. :thumbsup:

Rob, every once in awhile, whether it is pricing/special/consumer input, Czar's renews my faith in the business world; makes me think that there are a few still left out there that understand the value of longitudinal planning...great work. :thumbsup:

Agreed Rob, Cheers to you mate

Uhhh - what El Rushbo said :looking:

Thanks for the update Rob ---- Oh LISA!!!!