Hong Kong Visit

Will be in Hong Kong week beginning Mon 24th until Fri 28th of Nov. to do some 'research' for a story for European Cigar Cult Journal. Schedule looks very busy, but have set aside Thursday 27th as a night to catch up with some mates. Chaki has already dropped a line, but the invitation extends to any of the FOH brother/sisterhood who will be in HK then.

PM if you are keen to catch up. Venue and time to be confirmed!

Cheers

Sam

Will be in Hong Kong week beginning Mon 24th until Fri 28th of Nov. to do some 'research' for a story for European Cigar Cult Journal. Schedule looks very busy, but have set aside Thursday 27th as a night to catch up with some mates. Chaki has already dropped a line, but the invitation extends to any of the FOH brother/sisterhood who will be in HK then.

PM if you are keen to catch up. Venue and time to be confirmed!

Cheers

Sam

Welcome to Hong Kong. Alas, i depart on 23rd. However, this fun cigar event in which you will meet many many cigar aficionados may convince you to stay one extra day...

10th anniversary of La Casa del Habano at Sheraton Hotel Kowloon.

Since its opening in April 1998, La Casa Del Habano has been blessed with your kind patronage and in this special occasion, we would like to treat you to a night of fine cigars, including the Partagas Salomones - a 2008 La Casa Del Habano Edition Cigar - drinks and tasty snacks.

Event Details:

Date: 28 Nov 2008 (Friday)

Time: 7pm to 9pm

Venue: La Casa Del Habano, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, The Lobby, Level 2, 20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

RSVP is required due to limited seating (Rob can get you in). :covermouth:

Welcome to Hong Kong. Alas, i depart on 23rd. However, this fun cigar event in which you will meet many many cigar aficionados may convince you to stay one extra day...

Since its opening in April 1998, La Casa Del Habano has been blessed with your kind patronage and in this special occasion, we would like to treat you to a night of fine cigars, including the Partagas Salomones - a 2008 La Casa Del Habano Edition Cigar - drinks and tasty snacks.

Event Details:

Venue: La Casa Del Habano, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, The Lobby, Level 2, 20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

RSVP is required due to limited seating (Rob can get you in). :covermouth:

Hey Fatcigar,

I'd love to attend this. Do you think I could sneak in? Would you have a tel number or an email so that I can get an invitation? Many thanks! :football:

Event Details:

RSVP is required due to limited seating (Rob can get you in). :looking:

I may be in HK at that time. Will know next week :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, yes, was made aware of the party and scored an invite, but have a pregnant wife at home who I'm pretty sure would like me back from a week of smoking cigars as soon as possible.

Will be attending the Playboy Cigars launch in Macau on the Wednesday so should be lots of wholesome fun there!

Cheers

Sam

Thanks mate, yes, was made aware of the party and scored an invite, but have a pregnant wife at home who I'm pretty sure would like me back from a week of smoking cigars as soon as possible.

:thumbsup: Trap for young players there Sam :lol:

Unless she is within 36 hours of delivery there is nothing to worry about. You will be the prime breadwinner. This is WORK for you :liar:

This one dinner could change your complete cigar journalist life! :lmao: You are the new Suckling!!!! Does she really want to hold you back for the sake of a day? OF COURSE NOT :(

She wants you to SUCCEED...she wants the bigger house......she wants you to become the corporate Ninja within!! :D

The sooner I start a marital advice column on this forum the better :D

:thumbsup: Trap for young players there Sam :lol:

Unless she is within 36 hours of delivery there is nothing to worry about. You will be the prime breadwinner. This is WORK for you :liar:

This one dinner could change your complete cigar journalist life! :lmao: You are the new Suckling!!!! Does she really want to hold you back for the sake of a day? OF COURSE NOT :(

She wants you to SUCCEED...she wants the bigger house......she wants you to become the corporate Ninja within!! :D

The sooner I start a marital advice column on this forum the better :D

Mate was that your attempt to use as many smileys as possible?

36 hours to delivery or 36 hours after conception I'm pushing my luck just going to HK! :(

Wife might need a call from 'Dr. Relationship Rob Ayala' on Thursday next week!