My story of heartache and pure joy - Pics included

» Well... Yesterday I came back to Boston through Logan airport where all my

» suit cases were torn apart, and 5 of my lovely Monti #2's were confiscated.

» Further since I did not declare them, I was charged a $50 fine. Worse yet,

» this whole procedure took a painful 1.5 hours after an 8 hour horribly

» trying flight. My 2 year old was screaming and I thought that my wife

» would kill me right there and than, especial considering the fact that she

» told me "NOT TO BRING YOUR DAMN CUBANS." I wish I had a photo of my face

» when the agent unwrapped the Cubans and looked at me. It would be on

» Americans funniest videos. "What embargo? I don't know nothing about no

» damn embargo!" Smile

Isn't that something...all of that for 5 cigars! We basically (for a small fine if caught)made a large amount (28grms) of a class D substance legal for personal use last week in elections and it's still absolutely absurd to bring in cigars from a country who if you really think about it is almost part of the Florida Keys. Govt heads need to change their mindset and work on the things that are IMPORTANT.

Anyway back to the program - Excellent collection sir.

I shared this story on another forum, now I share it with my friends of habanos compatriots :)

Last week I went on a trip to Poland. It was a wonderful all around experience, where I visited many spiritual places of Orthodox Christian Worship (I am very active in the Church), finally met my in-laws who were great by the way, and last but not least got to smoke some great Cubans.

Well... Yesterday I came back to Boston through Logan airport where all my suit cases were torn apart, and 5 of my lovely Monti #2's were confiscated. Further since I did not declare them, I was charged a $50 fine. Worse yet, this whole procedure took a painful 1.5 hours after an 8 hour horribly trying flight. My 2 year old was screaming and I thought that my wife would kill me right there and than, especial considering the fact that she told me "NOT TO BRING YOUR DAMN CUBANS." I wish I had a photo of my face when the agent unwrapped the Cubans and looked at me. It would be on Americans funniest videos. "What embargo? I don't know nothing about no damn embargo!" Smile

Well, understandably I was feeling like crap when I got home, but when I did, I found out the Cigar Fairy visited my house and left.... Well... Crap... Take a look yourself.

I FEEL MUCH BETTER ABOUT THE RAPING I RECEIVED IN LOGAN :)

Lesson learned - I am a crappy smuggler.

image8810.jpg

image8811.jpg

image8812.jpg

image8814.jpg

image8816.jpg

image8817.jpg

image8818.jpg

image8819.jpg

image8820.jpg

image8821.jpg

image8822.jpg

image8823.jpg

image8825.jpg

Quick question. I used a lint-free cloth to wipe down my new humi about 12 hours ago. Since I did not want my CC's sitting outside a humi for a long time I put them in. The suggested time to wait before use of the humi is 24 hours. Is it ok that I put them in after 12?

I sure hope so.

:-P