Punch SS#1 Review

Ok, I'll preface with the fact that I suck at writing reviews. :-|

This is a Corona Grande. 42 Ring Gauge. Nov 03 Box

The cigar does not look like much but it smells very good!

I wet the head of the cigar before I clipped it and it tasted a little sweet and did not burn the tongue like a fresh cigar with a lot of nicotine does.

Pre-light draw is perfect!

This cigar is not too strong but not weak at all. You could smoke this morning, noon, or night as long as you did not have a huge meal and a ton of drinks before.

I am smoking this with a little Milagro Silver however I think a better drink pair would be with some Ron Z or Zaya.

The cigar tastes of creamy sweet leather. Really Nice!

A consistent burn and taste all the way through. The cigar tastes great and does not go through any notable changes. It burns a little faster than you would think for a cigar this length. It takes about an hour to smoke but try not to smoke it too fast or it will get hot.

Final thoughts: A wonderful cigar! I give it an 8 out of 10. I think I'll smoke another tomorrow! :-D

Well done Mike and keep the reviews coming :ok:

ANother vote of confidence for the Punch Super Seleccion No 1. My order of punch cigas (in terms of personal preference and consistency)would go like this:

Punch Super Seleccion No 1

Punch Corona

Punch Petit Punch

Daylight

aavkk - I do not notice any youthful characteristics or tanic tastes in mine. These are ready to go!

El Presidente- My list would be: SS#2

SS#1

PP

Shrink- I have had only one box of RS#11's in my life and I must say they did not do anything for me at all so I swore them off. This is a shame because maybe I had a box that was not all that great. I should probably try to sample them again.

If someone has a 5er of RS#11's to trade I would be most interested. :-D

My email is mikejotom at yahoo

» My order of punch cigas (in terms of personal preference and

» consistency)would go like this:

»

» Punch Super Seleccion No 1

» Punch Corona

» Punch Petit Punch

»

» Have you tried an '07 Royal Seleccion No. 11 lately? Well, you might want

» to revise your list.

I tried an 07 (can't remember code) less than a month ago and while very good (body, quality tobacco) it had not opened up as yet. It will.

I will revisit :-)

»

» El Presidente- My list would be: SS#2

» SS#1

» PP

»

The only cigar that I've had that's better than the SS#1 is the SS#2 (so graciously gifted by a botl).

Holy chit! That was some cigar. I guess you could say it was like the SS#1 on steroids. What I wouldn't do to get my hands on a cab of those babies.