New member from San Francisco wants to say hello

SirSmokeALot

Hey All,

A friend of mine had great things to say about this community and, after a bit of lurking, I've finally gotten past my procrastination addiction and finally registered!

I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of getting together with fellow aficionados and really looking forward to being part of this board & perhaps meeting some of the locals that belong here. A little about me - I've been smoking and collecting for a little over 10 years now, very fond of aged Partagas (especially the shorts), Montes and just getting into Ramon Allones. I am always eager to experiment with new tastes and improve my knowledge of this expensive but thrilling hobby.

Thanks for having me!

Brian

» Welcome Brian and great intro :ok:

»

» For some reason my travels always seem to bypass San Fran but I will try

» to change that. :-)

Get your a** out to San Fran and let us Bay Area locals show you a good time Rob! ( & Lisa too! )

Thanks everyone for all the warm greetings :-) . I haven't yet scratched the surface on reading through all the threads, but I have to say right away how impressed I am with the cigar reviews! Great pics and the tasting notes are so vivid I've had to keep a handkerchief handy so my key board didn't get too much drool on it :-D

» Brian, come on down and meet me at Shanghai 1930 some night. The best (and

» one of the only places) in San Francisco to have a cigar and drink indoors.

Kyee, definitely would be interested in meeting up some time down the road. I've heard great things about Shanghai 1930 but never have been lucky enough to make inside!

» Kyee, definitely would be interested in meeting up some time down the

» road. I've heard great things about Shanghai 1930 but never have been

» lucky enough to make inside!

I'm a member there, and am there most Thursday nights. I'll actually be there this coming Tuesday night if you want to stop by.