UK regional releases

Have a friend coming to visit from the UK and asked if there is anything I want...

Can't think of any regional releases that were that good for the UK that are still available..If I ask, then I want something that I obviously have a hard time to get here..

Also something that is available readily in London and preferably duty free..as I dont want to feel too guilty that she is spending too much money..

Would other European ER's be available in the airport duty free??

Any suggestions?

» You may can find the 2008 releases:

»

» LA G.CUBANA GLORIOSOS in a box of 10 (3-4-3)

»

» and if you stay around London must visit the new LCDH

»

Hi Mr. Japan. I smoked that one you sent me the other day (I am did64). Thank you very much, a really good smoke. Better than the Por Larranaga, or RA Belicoso to my taste. I took a few pictures, so will post a review soon.

The general release is not out in the U.K. yet, but hopefully the blend will be kept the same.

As far as finding the previous REs: The Magnifico will be very difficult to come across, even in the big london tobacconists. The (2007 second run of the) RA Belicoso is still available though. Prices: the Magnifico was about 20 pounds, the Belicoso around 13. Unfortunately you almost certainly won't be able to get either in duty free.

I shouldn't get too excited about the Heathrow duty free. I was in T4 in April and the stock was okay at best. Still the duty free is expensive compared with Rob's prices. However as it is expensive stock doesn't shift as fast so it is easier to pick up aged sticks without any premium attached. Also H&F are doing their special "aged" labels although it seems a bit of a marketing gimmick to me.

You are best off getting some RA belicosos I think. You would be pretty fortunate to find any other UK regional release available.

• 1 month later...

You may can find the 2008 releases:

LA G.CUBANA GLORIOSOS in a box of 10 (3-4-3)

and if you stay around London must visit the new LCDH

image8335.jpg