Smoking a Party Short

Smoking a Partagas Short right now, and damn is it good. It's all graham cracker goodness, lined with peppery sharpness.

It's going too fast . . . wish it would last longer. Also can't wait to see how it transitions. Where I cut the cap (with my new Palio . . . thanks Mark), you can see the Ligero mixed into the blend.

Paired with a Knappogue Irish Whisky . . . what a fun way to end a beautiful Sunday evening.

Box code is AGU JUN 07, for those keeping score. Question for the group--how do these things age? Should I set some aside for the long run, or just smoke 'em till they're gone and buy another box?

Charles

Must be a Partagas short day here in Georgia! Fired one up (URO JUL 07 Cab)after a late breakfast along with some strong coffee. I think that these will age great but I just can't keep out of them. Tremendous volume of smoke from this small stick...peppery from the first draw with hints of leather and caramel. Smooth out to a rich and creamy tone with small hints of sweetness & salt but with undertones of pepper in the backround. Very nice!

Best Shorts i've had were a cab of 01s I began smoking in 05. I'm now starting a cab of 05s & to my taste they are pretty good. Have 07s aging for when the 05s are gone. Shorts & RASCC are my current favorite quick smokes.