Lil guy has good taste...

» I perfer dogs.....

Bully for you.

I generally prefer dogs myself, but this is a very cool little cat who appeared in a review I did here previously.

He seems to like Tubos from Rob and Lise. :-D

I would like cats if they weren't out to kill me at every turn. 5 minutes with a cat or anyone who has been near a cat would kill me in a heartbeat

And to me there was only one cool cat in my life and that was George who would bring traffic to a stop until you got out the car and gave him a little pat on the back. This last for many years to the point that everyone in the area knew about George and never speeded down our block.

But leave it to the ass across the street to run over George.

I can't tell you all how many time that dam cat went to work with my wife without her knowing it.

» I would like cats if they weren't out to kill me at every turn. 5 minutes

» with a cat or anyone who has been near a cat would kill me in a heartbeat.

Darn good reason to stay away! :-)

without thread jacking..I find that every time I smoke a cigar, and throw my shirt in the hamper my cat digs it out and rubs all over it...It is like I just smoked catnip or something. Has any other cat owner had similiar experience?

» IMG_10892.jpg

»

»

» :-)

How gorgeous.... I love cats with a passion and Rob is allegic to them :-D although after all the years of working together he is used to my cat now and can breath when he is around me :-D

To the other question about the smoke and the cats not to sure but I know that when Smokum has a cigar a Local Squirrel always hangs around until his finishes the cigar... I must say they are animal with taste ;-)

my cat generally doesn't like it i don't think, that said though she's peering at my screen watchng me type atm. maybe she's just uneducated and wanting to learn more.

» without thread jacking..I find that every time I smoke a cigar, and throw

» my shirt in the hamper my cat digs it out and rubs all over it...It is

» like I just smoked catnip or something. Has any other cat owner had

» similiar experience?

I have a dog and a cat. Each thinks they are the other species. Dog (65lbs) gets up the edge of couches like a cat and tries to lay there - fairly hillarious. The cat will eat ANYTHING - like a very hungry Labrador. He likes Chicken, okay - any meat, and most veggies and some fruit and all cheese and he eats bread and crackers, and he loves VERY spicy food.

My dog is alergic to tobacco and tobacco smoke to make a short list. She likes to run around with my cigar butts in her mouth, like she is smoking them. I try to not leave them around for her anymore.

My cat will come very close to me and check out cigars when I am smoking them. I still have not seen him pick one up, even to play, but he does not seem to mind the smoke. He has never dug out the smokey shirts from the hamper. In fact, he ALWAYS goes for the cleanest, softest material sitting around to lounge on, whether that be a blanket, a scarf, my fleece jackets, or other laundry sitting out, freshly cleaned and pressed - that is where he heads - always.

I love my dog and cat. (Mel and Palmer)