What is the single best stick you\'ve ever had?

This doesn't have to be your favorite vitola, but rather the single best cigar you've ever experienced. For me it is the Punch Punch that I had on the balcony of the Hilton Athens overlooking the Parthenon. This particular cigar was from an 04 box and had a very distinct coffee and cream undertones. It was medium bodied with perfect burn and draw. The construction was perfect in every way, but what got me was the sweet flavor pops that I got every few puffs. Unexpected and incredibly enjoyable. Every puff was great, but every now and then, I would take a draw and get this incredible flavor that was sweeter and completely different from the previous draws. Since then, I've gone through the rest of the box and quite a few singles looking to recreate this experience and have not been able to. No other cigar I've smoked have come close to that particular Punch Punch.

» This doesn't have to be your favorite vitola, but rather the single best

» cigar you've ever experienced.

Easy -- Juan Lopez Seleccion #2 at the LCdH in Montreal last November (Thanksgiving Day!), celebrating a new job and a new house. The cigar was creamy and complex without being overwhelming, and tended towards deeply pleasing honey and citrus notes. The accompanying HC 7yo rum didn't hurt.

I've not had that many cigars, so this still stands out as the peak so far.

It has to be the 99 Punch DC that I lit up after my bull terrier, Loki, beat 49 dogs for winners dog and best of winners garnering a 5 point major win and finishing his AKC championship that same day at a show that our home club had sponsored. The cigar tasted all the sweeter due to these circumstances. You could call it a victory smoke.

Davidoff Dom Peringon (sp). Also the Hamlet solomone on the balcony of the Hotel Telegrafo in Havana, drinking some HC7 with a buddy and watching the hookers chase the johns down the street one way and then the cops chasing the hookers back the other way 10 minutes later. Priceless unintended street theater.