Havana Dreams QUEENS. NEW YORK

I've been to all 3 FOH gigs at Havana Dreams.

I live in NJ and take the train to NY Penn. station and then hop on the R or the Q train towards Queens and get off at Queens Blvd.

It is then just a short walk (1/2 mile) to H D.

On the way home I usaully take car service to NY Penn.

Its tough finding the right subway train when you've been getting polluted all day. Car service runs about $30 with tip.

John

All,

You are genuinely missing an opportunity if you haven't spent quality time at Havana Dreams. This is an enclave for Gentlemen (and even an occasional lady) like us. In a city which has declared a Crusade against cigar smokers, this is one spot of a handful that remain in New York City that allow you to enjoy a stick. What makes this one so special? Choice selection of legal cigar product, the warmest ownership in the entire city, an unpretentious clientèle... It is all of the above. Joe, the principal owner of this establishment is easy to recognize, he is the guy that makes you feel welcome, the guy that talks to you and puts you at ease. But the rest of the fellas are just as hospitable, it is just a group of regular guys... Jimmy and I have found our little home away from home here in Rego Park and the reason you are bound to see so many of the same faces is precisely attributed to the fact that we return again and again to see our pals from the week prior. If you are in NYC come say hello and if it isnt worth the cab fare after you have spent the couple of hours then i will eat my words...

Alan