ERDM DEMI TASSE

I've tried a couple of singles in the last two months or so, from what I think is an '05 box. While one or two of them had a firm draw, it wasn't anything too bad. Being a small ring cigar, even a tight draw isn't that bad when compared to a tight draw on a robusto etc. Get the oldest box you can. While the few I had progressed over the two months I had them, they still weren't all that good. They had a rather unpleasant bitter after-taste, which meant that I never actually finished any of them. Apparently they're very tasty with a few years on them, but I haven't had the privilege.

» Looking for a small, quick smoke.

»

» So how are these?

»

» The description here says that they are subject to tight draws.:-(

»

» I've got Party Shorts and San Cristobol principes, just looking for some

» other options.

I've only smoked the 1990s, which seem to be widely available, and I found them a stunning smoke, rich, complex, and full bodied. These cigars need some age. Party Shorts and S.C. Principes are not alternatives to the Demi Tasse in terms of size or quickness; I'd suggest the Punch Margaritas or Rafael Gonzalez Cigarritos

I like them because you can take them to the ballgame and when your cigarette smoking buddies go to the smoking area it gives you something to do. They're also great for short car trips. If you're trying to compare them to a tpc or minuto, don't. You can't. They're good for what they are, but they're a little pricey for what you get.

If you want quick, CHEAP smokes, get some Partagas Chico's.

• 3 years later...

I like the ERdM Demi Tasse but it is a runner up to the Bolivar Demi Tasse. I can’t really say that they are worth the money but I will continue to buy them nonetheless as my supply diminishes. They can be the perfect cigar for some occasions… but not all. I doubt that any cigar will replace HdM LeH du Depute in my eyes. The du Dep is an overall really good quick cigar when you want something less than a PC. As far as plugs are concerned, that fear is overrated. I suppose I have had more plugged Lonsdales than any other cigar, but that was an event largely limited to turn of the century cigars.

As always I would suggest that you try them both even if it means buying some singles instead of a whole box of either.

There is never a good reason (other than you can’t afford it) to try at least one of any Cuban cigar. -Piggyimage239.jpg

Here are a few of my favorites... not including the small Cohibas.

ERdM Demi, Monte Joyita, HdM du Depute, RASCC, PLPC