habanos S.A in Trinidad

hi guys,

my dad is travelling to Trinidad on business and wanted to know of anywhere reputable in Trinidad for the real deal. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I know for a fact that there are 2 La Casa del HAbano stores in Trinidad even though they're not mentioned on the above link provided by Colt45.

One is on the main square (not the historic center of the town called Plaza Mayor!!! It's another square very close by) where there is a cinema. The other one is on a street leading to the main square. Having your back to the cinema the store on the square is on the top right corner. And the other shop is on the top left street and the shop will appear to the right. Not to sure about directions to the last store :-D Been a year or so since I was there.

I have some pictures of the above mentioned square. Shoot me an email if you want a copy for comparison. But really is not to hard to find. You can always ask locals for directions but bare in mind that if you ask for a tobacco shop they will most likely try to sell you some counterfeit. Don't buy any **** from them as it is all fake. Of all the fakes I saw in Cuba I saw the worst looking ones in Trinidad.