hello, well is my fist time here, i enjoy and like a lot this site, well i like to smoke cohiba robustos and cohiba siglo Vl, i think that is the best cigar that i taste in my live, but if you have a better option please let me know, my dear, i want to know more about cigars, somethings is a little difficult to found information about havanos, well if you have a recomendation please let me know, alanna, bye...:-P

» Hi Alanna and welcome! My fav at present is the Partagas P2. If you can

» handle the size of a Siglo Vi, this'llknock your socks off!

LOL, yes i know the size of siglo Vl, but tell me the flavor es great or not, and thanks for your message, i taste too the cohiba piramides is cool too... alanna..:lol:

» Welcome Alanna. Where is home?, hello and thanks for your message, well i want to know more about the cigars world, why because i enjoy a lot to smoke a good, strong and elegant cigars like cohiba or maybe the diplomaticos. Please tell me what do you think about this kind of cigars, thanks a lot for your message, bye.

» Hi Alanna and welcome! My fav at present is the Partagas P2. If you can

» handle the size of a Siglo Vi, this'llknock your socks off!, hello well i dont how is the flavor or partagas, but please when you have time send me more about your experiencia with partagas n 2, thanks a lot and i appreciate your information, bye, take care.. :-)

» Welcome Aboard! Aaarrrggghhh. . .,hi, thanks for your message is so sweeth, let me know, what kind of cigars you like, and if you want send me more about yours last experiencies with new cigars,please do it, i want to know more about flavor and well you know more the cigars in general, thanks again for your message...

» Welcome to FOH....:waving:, hello and thanks for your welcome, i love the cigars and special the cuban cigars, tell me, do you have a favorite cigars or something like that, i want to know more about yours experiences here well if you have time of course thanks.:-)

» Hi Alanna and welcome!, hello Taino, how are you today and thanks a lot for your message, i would like to know yours favorites cigars, for example i love the cohiba and i would like to taste the diplomatics, a friend talk to me about this cigars, i am waiting for your reply soon...