Box Sticker Question

Thank you to everybody that wished me luck with my new Avallo. I set it up and I am about to put my cigars in it. It is beautiful, and the smell of the cedar when I open it is amazing. I was out of room with all of my humidors, now I think my collection is really going to look small in the new humidor.

I have a question though. I recently received two boxes and they had the nasty stickers on them (ie pictures of lung cancer and tongue cancer). So I peeled them off, but the glue residue is still on the box. It is still sticky. Is it Ok to put these in my humidor. I think I am being overly anal about it, but I wanted to get the forums thoughts on it.

Thank you

Yea you can use a hair dryer to remove them easier.

I dont bother removing them first of all. Secondly, I wouldnt bother that there is some glue on them from where you removed the stickers. However I would probably make sure that they were on the top of a stack so they dont stick to another box. :-)

» the glue residue is still on the box. It is still

» sticky. Is it Ok to put these in my humidor. I think I am being overly

» anal about it, but I wanted to get the forums thoughts on it.

The residue doesn't make any difference. Remove it if it bothers you aesthetically , but it will not impact the cigars.