Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Inmensa (rare, Pre-Castro?) Photos

How do you find these Gems as i do have some pre Castro's but only singles.(H.Upmann,Punch and La Corona)

But you have boxes of them is very impressive.

» How do you find these Gems as i do have some pre Castro's but only

» singles.(H.Upmann,Punch and La Corona)

»

»

»

» But you have boxes of them is very impressive.

Pawn shops, mostly.

Just kidding. Here and there. I know collectors. I know retailers who get these things sometimes. I have bought at auctions in the past.

Nowadays, anyone looking for this stuff is competing against collectors who are fearless in regards to price. The stocks are not getting larger, but as collectors become aware of them, the price goes up.

I do not suggest seeking much old, rare stuff out. You can find it, but the cost is painful. I find it is not enough to simply have a desire to try it, you need to have a somewhat unbridled obsessive-compulsive way of dealing with your cigar addiction, er uh, I mean hobby.

» love the advice about when to smoke.

» the saddest thing about this is, other than they are not sitting in my

» humidor, that there are only two left.

BTW, this is a GREAT vintage smoke. If you like anything about the current Rafael Gonzalez blend, you would love this. Unfortunately, you will have to find your own cigars. I plan on smoking both of these.

Rob talks about a cigar taking you on a journey. This smoke takes me to Havana in the '50's - or what I would imagine it to be. This cigar has a story to tell.

» Rob talks about a cigar taking you on a journey. This smoke takes me to

» Havana in the '50's - or what I would imagine it to be. This cigar has a

» story to tell.

rob talks about a lot of things but most of it is gibberish because he is normally pissed by 10 in the morning.

but i must say that the thought of these has me on the malecon in a bygone age. lone trumpet player. stunning women, 50's cars, all fins and primary colours.

• 11 months later...