Ramon Allones Coronas

In the big picture.....Habanos s.a couldn't give them away.

As great a cigar as it was, the reality was it did not sell in great numbers.

Don't be too despondent. Remember what happened to the Por Larranaga Petit Corona. Keep up the protests and hence remind them there is a market.

» Keep up the protests and hence remind them there is a market.

:angry: @ H s.a. That they gutted the RA line

:confused: as to the reasons why

:crying: because even though there seems to be a lot of RA fans,they don't seem to give a rats a$$

:no: to H s.a. " Don't even think about cutting anything else from their line,you bastages!!" :angry:

:hungry: Hoping I can get a hold of some of the regional releases and not have to pay an arm and a leg...I'm still recovering from buying the RA Beli's:surprised:

» In the big picture.....Habanos s.a couldn't give them away.

»

» As great a cigar as it was, the reality was it did not sell in great

» numbers.

»

» Don't be too despondent. Remember what happened to the Por Larranaga Petit

» Corona. Keep up the protests and hence remind them there is a market.

That is such a shame! Ramon Allones marca is one of my favorite marcas. I would absolutely love to see the 898s and Coronas return!

I have smoked a few of the regionally distributed Belicosos, and frankly, I want several boxes imeadately to age, because IMHO they will be much better than an aged BBF. Excuse me, but for me to say that, it means a lot because the BBF is a Classical Habanos and my favorite Campana.

I'd like to ****** Slap the Marketing Wizzard that made the decision to discontinue the line assortment. If Habanos S.A. would give two craps about supporting a marca, then more people would see the taste and become lovers. If they supported the marca like they do Montecristo or Cohiba or Partagas with excellent line sizes and assortments, then the marca would grow, as it is now, the marca is fighting for its life! Damn shame that such an excellent marca has to go through this. IMHO

Tampa.

For what it's worth I believe that both cigars may be released ala the SLR Double Corona. One a year in limited quantities.

It will be a dog fight. Habanos s.a will claim they are meeting public demand and what you end up with is a defacto LE.