Ideas for regional (or new limited) releases

Based on Rob's comment that PCC personnel read this, and my observation that many havana zealots have a warm spot in their hearts for smaller vitola and larger cabs -- it got me thinking. By a show of hands how many would like to see,

o RAC in 'varnished' cab of 50 (varnished for better slower aging).

o Partagas Shorts or PCs in cabs of 100 (varnished would be all the better).

AND my all time best suggestion . . .

o Cohiba Medina Coronas (with that blend from the first Reserva release) in varnished cabs of 50. :-P :-P :-P :-P

Comments if you will on the idea of smaller sticks in larger cabs. (I am imagining them with an old style blend. :-D :-D )

»

» AND my all time best suggestion . . .

»

» o Cohiba Medina Coronas (with that blend from the first Reserva release)

» in varnished cabs of 50. :-P :-P :-P :-P

Just picked up one of these Cohiba Medina Coronas SR from 02, looks like I'm in for a treat. :yes:

What would some of you say if Habanos brought out 3 new Ramon Allones in these sizes?

Delicados (du Connaisseur No.1 sized)

Parejos (du Connaisseur No.2 sized)

Carlotas (du Connaisseur No.3 sized)

Personally, I think they would ROCK the world and set the distributors on fire because the retailers could not keep them in stock! I know that I would need 3 boxes of each size just to start, and would love smoking and aging them for many years!

I agree on the RAC in cabs of 50 again but not as a limited release...

Habanos continues to release EL's, Special Reservas, Edicion Regionales and special LCDH commissioned releases that are getting more and more numerous to keep up with...

Put some more emphasis BACK ON REGULAR PRODUCTION cigars that when smoked with an equally aged cigar from the boxdate and not the aged tobacco they are made with or without, have been beating some of the limited cigar productions of late IMH experience... :yes:

Oh Yeh Coronas Media and more RA, any size box you want to put them in. Smaller RA with dark wrappers and blended like the old days I keep hearing about- oh and make them fuuulll AND stout.

NOT in EL we have enough of them already and I concur with others that much of the regular line is better.

My best cigar of the fishing weekend was the Partagas Serie De Connoisseur No 3. I am gorging myselves on these.

I have become a committed long and thin man.

Partagas Serie De Connoisseur No 1/No2/No3

Cohiba Lancero

Cohiba Corona Especiales

Trinidad Fundadores

Montecristo Especial & Especial No 2

LGC Medaille D'or No 1 and No 4

I would lve to see some RASS in the Serie De Connoisseur No 3 size in cabs of 50 or 100.

I've been thinking about this....how about if RA were to release something similar to the Reserva Selecta that Cohiba put out a few years ago.A varnished box that would hold 30 or so cigars of 5 or 6 different vitolas!A little something for everyone.:-D