Hello

diab0lik

Hi i found this forum by accident.:-) i've frequented other cigar forums but i think i'm gonna like this one... i see alot of aussies on this board than most others which is better for me cause maybe i can get hooked up sometime down the line.

i've been smokin cigars since i finished high school and that was a good 8 years ago, that might not be long for some here but i'm only 25 hehe. i live in the sydney area and if anyone knows of a good cigar lounge in this area please give me a msg. its getting harder to find a public place to smoke these days and with the new laws impossible to find one indoors.

i mainly smoke cubans partagas r&j and punch are among my favs but lately i've been smokin cohibas for a change. i've tried some dominicans and they are cool too. but there's sumthin about cubans that does it for me, probably cause they are illegal to the yanks :-P .

Being an aussie my other interest is obviously sports and being from nsw league is on the top of that list. anyways my post is draggin on so i'll leave it at that. ;-)

Ed

» Welcome Ed. Great to see another Aussie on the board and spread the

» word......... although you are cockroach scum during the League season

» :lol:

hehe i on't mind union but AFL... welll thats one thing i cant stand :lol: