» I'm going to Trinidad & Tobago in the next weeks, anyone knows if there is

» a descent local cigar brand to try?

» Thanks for the help!

No LCDH

Can anyone help Taino?

» I'm going to Trinidad & Tobago in the next weeks, anyone knows if there is

» a descent local cigar brand to try?

» Thanks for the help!

Well... I will assume that you have not googled it yet, so I did a quick search and lo-and-behold the following comment on a T&T tourist forum poped-up:

"Hi Tony, I found out about the Tobago Cigar Company a few month ago and decided to visit them. To my big surprise this small company had started operation in last August and is already supplying most major hotels and bars with a variety of excellent cigars. The owner , an italian chef, moved to Tobago from the Bahamas and brought a master cigar roller from Cuba with him. This skilled artisan has 40 years of experience working most of his career for Cohiba and Romeo & Julieta. Watching him at work is a unique experience. All cigars are hand rolled of course and are of very high quality. I can recommend the TAVACO line featuring Cigarillos, Coronas, Robustos, Torpedos and Churchills. The tobacco used is a hand selected blend of high quality leaves from the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Cuba. For more information contact them at : 868 - 639 -9753 or mail to [email protected]" Post date 22 February 2003

http://www.mytobago.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=808

I hope it helps...