Doesn't have a thing to do with Habanos, but I got to see The Police last night at Bonnaroo Music Fest and if you have a chance to catch this tour do not pass it up.

I always regreted not going to see them before they broke up (or as I like to say Sting ruined them), so was not going to miss this show + it was only 25 miles from home!

Anyway they put on a great show every song was right on and the crowd was amazing.

White Stripes are tonight not as big of a deal for me but I may go back anyway.

Nice! Last weekend I had the opportunity to go see an R& B Old School concert at Raley Field in Sacramento. The headliner was Morris Day & The Time. We had a great time listening to songs from my junior high school days. Also on the bill was Midnight Starr, Sister Sledge, Barkays, Dazz Band, and Shannon. I fired up a Cohiba Siglo VI and Montecristo Edmundo. Lots of people were asking me, man what kind of cigar is that? Smells damn good! I was like Cohiba potna!

Next month Im headed to UFC 73 at Arco arena since my wife and I are huge UFC fight fans. Cant wait, I also got invited to a private party where many of the fighters are going to do a meet and greet type thing. Quinton Rampage Jackson will be there.I met him last time he was here. I want to smoke a cigar with the new UFC light heavyweight champion.

How is their timing? I remember reading that they were off for about half of the show in Vancouver and the other early shows.

I have great seats for the Fenway show in Boston at the end of July. I can't friggen wait.

The 1st and only time I saw the Police was when I was in the 8th grade, my 1st concert. It was at Shea Stadium, the Police were good but the sound at Shea sucked.