Sydney Session - Lunch, Saturday 30th June

Kingsleys was in the Sun Herald today with a piece about the new laws taking an effect.

Here is an open invitation to all FOHers (mainly Sydney but if you feel like flying in do so!) to comiserate the impending anti-smoking laws.

To comiserate:

What: Long Lunch and smoke at Kingsleys Steak House and Cigar Lounge, King St, Sydney.

When: Saturday the 30th of June. 1 pm kick off

Let me know if you are keen to join me. I will book by the end of this week (22 June)

cheers!

SAM

pm me or reply if you are in.

I can't make it sorry sam. I've just booked to go skydiving on thursday, so I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Have to find a job as soon as exams finish. Have a great time.

Sam, wish I could make but I can't. However I am looking forward to meeting you guys in person one of these days.

Hopefully we can organise something later in the year - maybe when outdoors dining becomes feasible again

Al

Hi all, this is very last minute:

Drinks and Cigars TONIGHT 28th June 2007

at Winstons, Stamford Plaza Double Bay, SYDNEY.

ALB will be joining me to clebrate his end of exams...all are invited if you would like to venture out on a thursday.

re Saturday Lunch: Kingsleys was unavailable Saturday for lunch, those that did respond have been notified by email and perhaps we can do it somwhere else (outdoors) another time.