3 Worst Cigars In your life?

I read what is good, what others are smoking and often get a watery mouth after reading Prez's reviews.

Now I would like to hear what the worst cigars people have ever had are?

Also have they every gone there again?

Mine are as follows:

1/ Romeo Y Julieta Mille Fleur (I don't think I will ever go there again, defiantly not my cup of tea)

2/ Quintero Nacionales (Had three but all have been like smoking bark)

3/ Partagas Serie D No.4 (I don't have any other that really stand out in my mind but this. I once lit an apparently beautifully constructed D4 then found that by the second draw a 5mm wide line of ash appeared down the entire side before the whole cigar literally butterflied opened in my hand then extinguished. It was really quite amazing and something I have never seen since. It was purchased from an inferior store some years ago. They will still always occupy space in my humidor.)

What are yours?

:-(

Not too long ago, my step mom bought my Dad and I a sampler from the Thompson Cigar Company off of the QVC TV Shopping Channel.

The worst cigar out of the entire sampler was ALL OF THEM!

None of them were Cuban, utter and total crap.

Licenciados fromThompson

Baccarat-fell apart in my hands

A fake BBF from a guy running a cigar shop in KY.

No Cuban cigar can make the worst of the worst list. Tha is not to say that all the Cubans I have smoked are good it is just that I have quite a few super-shitty cigars

Wait did I leave out the Swishersweet Chocalate tips? No the Stawberry one were worser or is that worserest.:-D

» Wait did I leave out the Swishersweet Chocalate tips? No the Stawberry one were worser or is that worserest.:-D

No no no no......the correct form is "more worserest still" :-D

The problem Nugget is that you can have the best and worst cigar from the same cigar.......just different years ;-)

The worst I have had recently were the Cuaba Generosos and LGC Medaille D'or No 2. Both Woefull.

In Memoriam - great disappointments of the past

In pole position - Guantanamera Compay. I have to say that is one awful smoke. Not one redeeming feature except that it actually burns. No I take that back, it's not a redeeming feature...

Runner-up is a Macanudo something I was gifted by a friend. That one was quickly tossed in favour of a desperate search for something to get the vile taste out of my mouth.

The third memorable smoke was the first Punch Tres Petit Coronas out of a box from -01. Blech, gahhrg and is this cigar from one of my favourite brands??? It took me three months to brave the box again, and luckily the next one was a little better. There is still hope, I hope... Edited: Sorry, it was a Punch Petit Punch that made me retch! Mea culpa.

In third place -

Cuaba distinguidos - draw was terribly loose and taste was very airey due to the cigar having a complete absence of ligero (and perhaps seco). Definately one of the worst

In second place -

RyJ EL2001 - I came across some fakes or cigars that were stored inadequately, a ten count sourced from some duty free spanish rip off site. Suffice it to say that I never bought from them again. Anyway back to the cigar, the draw on these smokes was atrocious or rather NON EXISTENT. The taste was like RyJ but each cigar risked bursting a blood vessel in trying to get a good pull. Pokers did not even do much justice. In fact why should you have to reach for a poker?

In pole position -

PSP#2 - such a shame to say. Generally known as a very consistent cigar. Early last year I picked up a 25ct from a very well known vendor in Chocolate Land but unfortunately found about 2 in 3 were terribly plugged. Such a waste of fantastic quality tobacco. I like the dunhill signed range idea - as as least it could have been traced back to a torcedor with a bad hangover! I do very much like the PSP#2, and I was not put off to the extent that I quit smoking them, because I did procure a very good box from June 05 late last year.

NOTHING SUCKS MORE THAN HAVING TERRIBLE CONSTRUCTION ISSUES

» Lars Teton something

» Acid something

» Macanudo:no:

»

» Cubans?

»

» Guantanamera & a couple peso cigars.

Ahh, Bassman, the question didn't specify cubans, but I could exchange my Macanudo experience for an almost equally vile H.Upman Connaisseur No.1 -00. That should purify matters, hehe. :-P

Camacho 11/18 - Even after sitting in my humidor for a year, this smoke was one-dimensional with that dimension being that it just tasted like metal... However, as this was my first try with that particular Camacho, I'll probably give the 11/18 one more go...

Plugged PSP2 - So much anticipation for my very first PSP and I nearly imploded a ******** just trying to make this cigar smoke...

CAO Black - I never knew that "Recycled Ream of Printer Paper" could be a term used to describe cigars until I fired-up one of these CAO's. Damn, that smoke almost caused me to hate myself for paying for it...

» » first 3 that come to me are...

» »

» » Cohiba Siglo 6

» »

» » Guntanamera

» »

» » Luan Lopez Sel #1

»

» Siglo 6?

»

» That's a big call!

»

» Have you tried them again?

agree with nugget on this. love the siglo vi. must say i don't think i have ever had a bad one.

worst? whether or not it is the worst, certainly the most disappointing has been the cuaba salamones. like smoking a toxic weed in a wind tunnel.

rob must be loving this thread - bet sales of anything mentioned have just skyrocketed!