Aristocrat Humidor Question

Guys..this humidity issue is kicking my ass and I can't figure it out. I have a boatload of kitty litter,no water,in fact humidifier is not even in the box. Temperature is 64 F but my humidity is hovering between 68 and 70 % . Ambient room temp is about 74 F and RH in the room is in the mid 50's. So now I can't figure out where this humidity is coming from. The control in the box is a high precision electronic that comes with all the THC boxes from Bob so I don't "think" it is out of whack. My next step is to somehow pull the control out to the room and see what it reads...anyone have any suggestions before I call Bob Staebell ? there is at least 3 lbs of Exquisicat ( I laugh every time I think of litter in my Humi ) in there but its still up there...its driving me nuts...not panicking since its not so high as to worry but I really want it down to 65 or a tad less...the box is completely jam packed so I am wondering if that plays a role. I doubt it but I threw it out there just in case.

I have a friend who collected his new $350,000 Mercedes.....drove it 2km and broke down on the Storey Bridge. The problem was a 50 cent solenoid.

Step 1 is to get a digital hygrometer (calibrate it) and check the reading. It could be this simple.

» Step 1 is to get a digital hygrometer (calibrate it) and check the

» reading. It could be this simple.

Yeah..sounds like a sanity check is in order..by now all the cats in the neighborhood can piss in this box for a week there are so many beads in it !!:-D