asmith

» Hints of green Sultana grapes and cedar chips. Bright flavours

» reminding

» me of a fresh summer fruit salad

»

»

» That will do me. I know my Job is safe if fruit salad boy is my main

» competition ;-)

I don't know what Sultana grapes are. How do they differ from regular green seedless grapes?

• 1 year later...

El Presidente graciously allowed me time away from my hectic schedule to taste test a cigar. I wasn't aware that I had to make up the time once I had finished it. Thankyou Master.

Oily wrappper, dark colorado. Not normaly a huge fan of Bolivars but this cigar had potential. Aroma at cold was of fresh tobacco with of hint of earth/volcanic soil reminiscent of our family's vegetable patch growing up in North Queensland. Cut the cap and found the draw to be excellent.

1/3

Hints of green Sultana grapes and cedar chips. Bright flavours reminding me of a fresh summer fruit salad. light/Medium bodied. Very distinct flavour I have not previously encounterd, enjoyable.

2/3

More medium bodied now. Greater depth of flavours including toasted hazlenuts. I associate depth of flavour with older cigars but at this point the Bolivar is delivering the best of youthfull exhuberance and mature balance.

3/3

Deeper flavours. Medium full. Charred oak/burn't toast. Real substance to this cigar.

On the Smith Scale of 1-13 this is a 10.5. Immensely enjoyable.

image2202.jpg

image2203.jpg

image2204.jpg