12DoC Review 10 / 11 / 12

Phailure

12DoC Review 10 - PSP2

This stick was well rolled. Tastes were of cedar, subtle spice, leather, and coffee. Sorry, I smoked this a few days ago so its difficult for me to remember fine details. I remember thinking it was good but nothing too special. The burn was surprisingly well behaved on this pyramid. I haven't had too much luck with burns on my figurados so I was impressed. I remember giving it an 88. Solid, enjoyable, and with potential but nothing to go too crazy about.

12DoC Review 11 - Monte2

The monte 2 was ugly. No where near as ugly as the diplo2 I had but the monte sure wasn't pretty. Opening flavors were of rich coffee, milk, spice, dark chocolate chips, and citrus zest. Later on, the milk flavors faded out and darker espresso and cedar flavors replaced it. I have a seperate box of Monte 2s. In my opinion, the box of monte 2s I have are too strong and overwhelmingly rich. The monte 2 from the sampler was much smoother but still maintained a good amount of richness. Oh, and the burn was excellent. The draw was just right with the perfect amount of resistance. The monte 2 was very enjoyable and I'm going to give that particular sample a 90/100.

There won't be a 12th review since I didn't receive a trini reyes. I received a second RASS instead. I'm definitely not complaining since I love RASS but I won't be reviewing it at this time. Perhaps in a few months.

psp21xa0.jpg

psp22cv2.jpg

monte2ll8.jpg