12DoC Review 8 - RASS

Phailure

12DoC Review 8 - RASS

The looked nice with a lighter shade wrapper. After I clipped the cap, I was dissapointed to find that the RASS was underfilled. The draw was as loose as (insert fav. phrase here). Even though the it was underfilled, I decided to smoke it and see how it was. The burn was decent while smoking. Smoking the RASS was somewhat annoying because it felt like I was sucking through a straw. There was very little resistance in the draw and I would get a mouth full of air.

Anyway, flavors were of dark espresso, stewed ripe fruit, raisens, citrus. There was some bitterness, most likely due to the underfilling. The nice flavors were there. Unfortunately, the draw/construction killed the RASS. I have a seperate box of '06 RASS which I have found very enjoyable. I'm going to give this particular sample a 86/100. Had the stick not been underfilled, it would have scored much higher.

rass15xg.jpg

» Anyway, flavors were of dark espresso, stewed ripe fruit, raisens,

» citrus.

»

» What? No meat stock or stone fruit? Ken would be disappointed.

»

» Seriously, nice review. The early '06 RASS are dynamite!

Agreed, I got a box of early '06 RASS from rob and they have been fantastic... such was not the case for this particular sample.