cohiba siglo II

Given this about two years ago by a mate so no idea of age (suspect he had not had them long) or just where it came from so any review a bit limited. That said, these are one of my very favourite petit corona and I have a quote from our glorious leader “heads and shoulders the best Petit Corona in the world”. Don’t think I know any better but I do think that the very different Por Larrunga are pretty close in the quality stakes. To be fair, this is not a size I look at that often so there could be some crackers out there. From what I see on the forum, a number of members do like these and would be far more qualified than I to comment (so please do). That said, I found this a seriously powerful little number, well structured, and impressive especially as all that power was completely in balance. Good burn (and with no relevance to anything, have just realised that this type on my computer makes the ‘r’ and ‘n’ appear to merge into an ‘m’, which can have unfortunate and unintended consequences - works more on my machine than when transferred to the forum so even less relevant). Back to the smoke, I have consistent notes on these, all of them good. Think it worth a solid 90, possibly even a touch up on that.

I love the SigII but then again I love all the Sigs. Consistant is the word. Never plugged or off tasting and with smooth beautiful wrappers. I think the Boli has more gusto but the whole Boli line does that for me. Have to admit that if cost were no object that these would be in my hand more often.

• 5 months later...