Cohiba Esplendido gets the job done

Shooter

..gets the job done right--everytime.

Anniversary yesterday but working most all of the day. A bit of a wind-down with dinner but then escaped to the library for a proper "R&R" cigar. What better to dig-up on such an occasion than the venerable Cohiba Esplendido.

This guy was from '02 and was one of about 7 left from a full box I picked-up a couple year's ago. I try not to burn through these as quick as others for obvious reasons!

A snip, a "toast" and voila'--we have ignition. Ahhhhhhhhh, there it is---the wonderful aroma of a Cohiba. The honeyed, woody, grassy flavors that come along with that silken smoke are starting this "journey" off right. Oh so very right.

A soft Recliner, some Port to sip on and a good read. Kenny G playing in the room. Blood pressure coming down quick. Oh man is this good.

The perfect draw, great volume of smoke and no rush to smoke it. Heaven--I must be in Heaven. I can't get over the aroma...wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. This is why I smoke cigars.

There are many great cigars out there but sometimes a Cohiba just REALLY fills the bill. Long live the Esplendido

» ... Blood pressure coming down quick...

LOL, I can just picture you now with your feet up and your blood pressure coming down! Great description!

Question: Do you have another box resting in your humidor?

These are on my list of "special occasion" cigars, along with the Romeo y Julieta Churchill.

Nice post Shooter.

»

» Question: Do you have another box resting in your humidor?

»

No, unfortunately but Esplendidos' brothers in the 'dor; CoRo, Lanceros, Siglos, DC El and Coronas Especials will help keep the blood pressure down too! :-D