Czars is moving to a New store

» Great idea Ross....Ken could come. :wink:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I have never had the pleasure to meet Ken. I have read he is also a Wine expert, would love to learn about that too. You could run information nights on a whole range of subjects, it would also be a good way of increasing sales, as some of us more uneducated shoppers would feel more comfortable trying products after learning about them.

Are you going to have a grand opening party? I get back from my honeymoon 8 October, hopefully it will be after that.

Ross...

Yes Ken is a wine Expert (..and expert defined as a drip under pressure).

Our intention is to take over the other half of the building and use it for wine storage and tastings.

I will certainly showcase winemakers as they swing through Brisbane.

Will certainly have an opening.

Let the petrol powered Margarita maker ride again!!!!:-P

Guest nugget

Can't wait to see the finished product, moving up soon to the Sunshine State. What I have found with cigar bars is that all you need is a limited selection of fine beverages, nice sofas together with a quiet relaxing environment. Just make sure you, one, have good ventilation, and two, not allow cigarettes as some cigar rooms get overpowered by the stench of inferior tobacco. I think the pleasure of kicking back (after golf), lighting up a well aged cigar, having some light conversation while enjoying every flavour is all up to us, all you need to provide is the basics.

Hope it goes well, count me in!

Nugget

• 3 years later...