\'02 Boli CG - Like A Virgin

Smoked the first Boli CG out of an '02 cabinet last night and let me tell you what it was like. PERFECT construction. Emanated an oder of well-cured tobacco rubbed with freshly-tilled earth, then sprinkled with white pepper and ever-so-slightly dusted with bitter cocoa powder. A nice tightish draw. It took the flame like a bum grabbing quarters. Instantly I knew this CG was just like every other Boli CG I have ever had - f'in awesome. Classic Boli flavor, but not that powerful smack-my-*****-up Boli power reserved for CE's. It was refined. Not muted, rather, tamed. It delivered gobs of smoke with very little draws. The draw was firm. The smoke was thick and fragrant. Like a wood-fired pizza overn burning kiln dried oak.

Now, I was playing a large game of poker while smoking this and the distraction of the Boli CG probably helped me win. By the time the game was over and I had stuffed my wallet, it was still a little over 3 inches long. So I went out on the deck to really ignore everything else but this finest example of rolled leaves. Once it reached the 2 inch mark the CG decided it was done messing around and turned on the nitrous oxide. The turbo spooled up and the gas pedal stuck to the floor. A wave of spice came over me like Phuket. No, sorry that was an understatement. This was like chewing on a dirty leather belt that was soaked in chili oil. My mouth was on fu(king fire. Not the hot spicy tingly sensation you get trying to suck quickly on a cigar that is going out. This was like the first Cuban I ever smoked. My lips were going numb. They felt like they were puffing up from a bad sunburn. My Heineken extinguished the flames after each draw. But it was like a cruel joke. Like the "relighting candles" you pull out on your kid's 10th birthday. Each gulp only doused the flames. Like water on a grease fire. I was sweating. It was 36F degrees out.

At the very last half inch it turned down the volume. It cried uncle. It gave me everything it could give and I took it like a classy hooker. The gas tank was running towards empty. I reached out with my burned fingers and we shook hands - mutually respecting each other, like Jordan and Bird. F'in A there are 49 left!

Rating? I give it an A - as in I am still Alive. And thankful for it.

It took the flame like a bum grabbing quarters.

Classic Boli flavor, but not that powerful smack-my-*****-up

Boli power reserved for CE's.

Once it reached the 2 inch mark the CG decided it was done messing around and turned on the nitrous oxide. The turbo spooled up and the gas pedal stuck to the floor.

This was like chewing on a dirty leather belt that was soaked in chili oil.

My lips were going numb. They felt like they were puffing up from a bad sunburn.

Each gulp only doused the flames. Like water on a grease fire.

It gave me everything it could give and I took it like a classy hooker.

I reached out with my burned fingers and we shook hands - mutually respecting each other, like Jordan and Bird.

I am still not sure if you liked the Boli or not?! LOL. Either you really cleaned up at the poker table or you really love the '02 Boli CG. Which is it? :-D

Very good review and most entertaining. Great job Well Armed.