What should I look for at the LCDH in Melbourne?

I am going to be in Melbourne next week and will be going by the LCDH there.

I would appreciate any recommendations of things I should look out for to purchase, anything that is unique to a LCDH or anything that is smoking particularly well. Not really looking to make any box purchases but rather some singles.

Last time I was there a managed to get a few of the Bushido's

Thank you

I had a great experience there in 2008 or 2009. I walked in and he had a partial box of the 2000 Festival Marevas. I asked if he had anymore, and he had a customer that had some in his locker that had interest in selling me his. Walked out with 3 full boxes and a partial box. I believe I paid $350 a box. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ned said:

I am going to be in Melbourne next week and will be going by the LCDH there.

I would appreciate any recommendations of things I should look out for to purchase, anything that is unique to a LCDH or anything that is smoking particularly well. Not really looking to make any box purchases but rather some singles.

Last time I was there a managed to get a few of the Bushido's

Thank you

Hit Andrew up for Sancho Panza El Rey.

Remember, it is plain packaging and full $ freight. Psychologically prepare yourself. ;)

• Like 4

They actually have a lot of stock. Many Asia Pacific REs are still available as singles, as are various ELs etc, and they have a lot of travel humidors, jars, all kinds of things. You'll find plenty of unpopular stuff like Fonseca No.1 that has been sitting there as singles for a decade or more.

The "but" is that they are all at full freight Australian prices and have plain packaging bands.

I guess the hot items I would be looking at is the Sancho El Rey and the Punch Super Selection No.1 ER Thailand.

• Like 1

He still had some of the Punch Sir David a couple of years back, full cabinet and at that stage wasn't selling as singles. Got a few Bushidos last year like you mention and they're the best Cuban RE I've had to date. 

• Like 1