200 Day Report

GVan

• 2 weeks later...

There's also a real mindset shift here for me. In 200-300 days, WRT CC, either they are no longer available or wont be for a very long time. Or the price will have gone up to put them out of value/reach.

This is not so with these mofohs and nudies. I'm still in a bit of panic buy mindset from CCs. The anxiety is real. This is also a positive mental health message right here.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ha_banos said:

There's also a real mindset shift here for me. In 200-300 days, WRT CC, either they are no longer available or wont be for a very long time. Or the price will have gone up to put them out of value/reach.

This is not so with these mofohs and nudies. I'm still in a bit of panic buy mindset from CCs. The anxiety is real. This is also a positive mental health message right here.

I fully agree with your positive mental health comment.  The Ninfas, Carlotta's, Spada Gordas serve to push back that "I want that expensive CC box or I gotta get more CC's before they can't be found" feeling. We can still buy good cigars that are not pepper bombs at around $250.... The other added benefit is these MOFOH's are making my current CC collection last a lot longer!  I just bought 50 of the Trinity Robustos and am hoping that they continue to feed that positive mental health vibe.

• Like 1