Hello from STL, Missouri!

Bruskie456

Hello from (arguably) one of the most dangerous cities in the world! St Louis, Missouri!

Just kidding - it's not that bad here in St Louis County, which is west of the city and mostly suburbs. 

Got into Cuban cigars late last year and placed my first order early December, and was hoping I would have my first order by the time my first child was born (Feb1), but as luck would have it - Jamaica NYC confiscates it. Second order through RSVP came immediately after. My first Cuban cigar experience ever was in 2018 from a close friend of mine while I was living in Denver. His now Fiancé visited Cuba and brought him back a box of Cohiba Maduros and up until that point, I had only experimented with Cigars and never really found anything that wow'd me. But after that Cohiba Maduro, I was HOOKED. Didn't really know where to look for Cubans at the time so i thought to myself, maybe later... Fast forward 4 years and I'm in Orlando, FL for a company event and a colleague hands me a RyJ No1. Again, I am pleasantly surprised. So when I got home i begun my search.

Great to find this website and hope to continue my collection!