Partagas Shorts—Fake or Cuba being Cuba?

e55555

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up some Shorts from a vendor with a flawless track record of genuine cigars, but this box caught my eye. In all pictures, it’s the box on top. The box on bottom is for comparison. 

The main thing that stuck out to me is the fonts on the side that says “25 - SHORTS” and “Made by Hand”. The fonts on that side are completely different from the fonts on the other boxes of Shorts that I own.

The serial number checks out, and I didn’t notice any inconsistencies on the bands or anywhere else. 

Could the font difference be chalked up to them being made in different factories 2 months apart?

I know fake Shorts sound outlandish, but I could just use some assurance. 

Thanks!

CA35644E-668A-4FB5-8EF0-453CE7852519.jpeg

0D8850E1-7A70-4B96-BB4A-BFC2F63C6EDD.jpeg

3989A1A5-8E6E-428F-A672-7599BDD3A922.jpeg

024AEB35-B5A8-4181-9DA3-592641C42997.jpeg

4 hours ago, rolaand said:

I have a gel 21 of mille feurs that looks like the bottom. I know that doesn’t help much but my $.02

Thank you!

On 10/28/2022 at 8:34 AM, jimjim said:

Does anything look off with the date stamp as well? 😬

I'm not with the rest of my boxes right now, but yeah between these two boxes, they definitely look different!

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't worry about this. I've seen all sorts of font and other variations on the side labels. Codes and code font check out. In assuming serials do as well. 

I wouldn't worry much about Party Shorts being fake unless you're buying them on the beach in Mexico.