Hello from Sweden, Gbg

TeTTe

Hi, 

Im a new member but have from time to time over the years had an eye on this forum. Not sure when I begun smoking cigars, perhaps it was during the uni years of early 2000s. At least I know that around 2010 I started buying full boxes. I worked up a fairly big inventory (for me at least) of both NC and CC boxes. At some point I needed to rebalance some of the investments into other hobbies so sold off a few boxes (of which some I deeply regret today, especially a box of Cohiba Siglos and a box of Monte 2s, today's prices doesn't help either to sooth that). 

My cigar smoking have also had its ups and downs, perhaps being a parent of small children didn't help either. But I know how good it can be so I hope time and moments will come a little more often onwards.

Im stationed in Sweden and we're getting into the rough part of the year now so good time for looking over your stock and perhaps fill some gaps 😃

Among the top NCs I guess some of the "consensus" cigars: Padron (2000, 1964 exclusivo and smaller, maduros), Anejos (46/48) but also some other such as Tutuaje El Triunfador No.6. Could also mix in some lighter ones like Monte white or similar. A well aged RP vintage 1990 can be quite nice, actually just bought a box of that when I noticed I was all out.

• 1 month later...