Tijuana

Mikeyraw

The LCDH in TJ is the ONLY trustworthy place in the city to buy CCs. Been going there for years and have never had any issues with authenticity. Their storage conditions used to be a little questionable back in the day, but I've noticed a big improvent in recent years. Their selection has always been relatively decent with some occasional gems, but I havent been there in about a year, so I can't comment on their current stock situation.

Also, you may be shocked by the pricing due to ridiculously high tobacco taxes in Mexico. I usually just stick to buying the Mexico regionals. They also have a house custom roller who makes decent cigars at a decent price. 

Hope this helps...

• Thanks 1

I have had different experiences with the LCDH in TJ. Have not been for over 5 years, but during numerous previous visits I found blatantly fake cigars, often ER or EL. I know there are different opinions but use your own judgement. 

A million years ago i bought a cigar or 2 at Sanborn's and they were good. Not sure of their current situation.