Greetings from the PNW!

tipsymcstaggers

I've made a few purchases from 24:24 already, but just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for creating such an awesome community that's a tremendous source of valuable experiences and knowledge.  Only recently got in to Cubans and unfortunately for my wallet, my first Party short was definitely a gateway stick.  Previous favorites had been the (supposedly) real Montecristo No. 2s I'd bought from a cigar shop at Whistler and a Casa Fuente I had at the Fuente shop in Vegas, so I have been learning a ton just reading up on everyone's reviews and personal preferences.

With the air quality in our area nearly like smoking a stick just going outside thanks to forest fires, currently stuck inside trying to figure out what should go in the dry box next.  Looking forward to exploring the site!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

Welcome from Bothell! No joke about the smoke. I've got a cabin just east of Gold Bar on US2. Been glued to my phone the past 24 hours.

Oh wow, I bet, that's gotta be stressful.  Here's hoping they can get a handle on it well before it reaches your spot.

Oh wow, I bet, that's gotta be stressful.  Here's hoping they can get a handle on it well before it reaches your spot.
So far fire fighters have been able to hold the line. Fire hasn't jumped US2 yet. My spot is right before you get to Big Bend, so just on edge of Level 2 evac. Here's hoping the little bit of rain we just got helps contain things.

You see the video of the hiker who got stranded? Definitely worth a watch.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 11:57 PM, Hollywood Ninja said:

You see the video of the hiker who got stranded? Definitely worth a watch.

Finally watched that video, you weren't kidding...absolutely was worth it.  They've since done a follow up video that was interesting too.  We've only ever really done Wallace Falls in that area and Surprise Lake further up.  Crazy that it's still going up there now over two weeks later,  

• Like 1